Make sure that you only use an estate agent who is officially registered and licensed by a trade body such as the European Confederation of Estate Agents, the International Real Estate Federation, or the International Consortium of Real Estate Agents.

Many Relocation Agent Network members have dedicated departments that specialise in homes abroad.



North America